Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Let's get the Freebie Party Started!

OK guys, time to get down to business! If you want to be a successful bargain shopper/freebie grabber there are a few things you are going to need to do.

First, once you get really good and going on this you are going to get A LOT of email. I suggest you open up a new account or use an account you already have but no longer use.

Next, I don't care how much you love your current social network! If you want to get in on all the best deals you need to have subscriptions to the following social networks bare minimum. (No ones saying you have to spend copious amounts of time on them! You just need them to find the freebies, enter the contests etc.


  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
Make sure you follow all your favorite brands so that you'll know about giveaways and sweepstakes! Facebook is especially good for them. You can also do a basic search for people bar for "Freebies" I will post a list of the ones I follow at the end of this entry!

Use search engines! I find a lot of freebies this way! Just type in Free Samples and watch the blogs roll! Don't forget to check coupon sites often! Personally I suggest signing up for Inbox Dollars for this. You get emails they pay you to look at, surveys you can complete for money, products that if you buy they pay you to and for this purpose a HUGE list of coupons! And for every coupon you print and use an additional 3 cents is added to your account! That may not sound like a lot but if you're a big coupon clipper like me it ads up FAST! 

OK so your task for the day has been set! Make the email, make those social accounts and start liking your favorite brands on Facebook! I'll list a few freebie sites I frequent as well just in case that's not enough to get keep you busy until my next entry!


No comments:

Post a Comment