Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

There's a new Jewelry Candle Contest going on on Amanda Trimble's Rep page!  I love her contests. She comes up with a lot of new ways to give out entries. Some are for purchasing product but most are given out for free. Trivia, First to comment on a post and many others! Jewelry Candles are seriously wonderful. They are, in my opinion, much higher quality than Diamond Candles for the same price! They have many more scents and your order ships and gets to you in a reasonable amount of time. If you have been thinking of trying them this is a great chance to do just that! If I win? I'm definitely ordering The Banana Cream Pie Candle I've been dying to try! How bout you? Which Jewelry Candle scent gets you all tingly?

On another note, my newest Giveaway will be starting tonight! Make sure you keep an eye out on my youtube page for all the details! Oh and hey, do me a solid and let Amanda know I sent you if you like her page just comment on her wall with my name! Holly From BSH!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewelry-Candles-Rep-Amanda-Trimble/464967613576614

Good luck to all and have an epic day!


--= <3 =--
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment